The following downloads may be helpful to you.
- New Family Information Packet
- Newly diagnosed with SDS? This packet provides you with all kinds of information about SDS, research, family support, fundraising, and a glossary!
- Why Care About Rare? Flyer
- A great flyer that explains rare diseases and SDS. A great resource for Rare Disease Day (February 28/29)
- Shwachman Diamond Syndrome Foundation Brochure
- A promotional brochure that explains SDS and the SDSF
- SDS Glossary
- A medical glossary of all terms associated with Shwachman Diamond Syndrome
- Draft Consensus Guidelines for Diagnosis and Treatment of Shwachman-Diamond Syndrome
- The medical guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of SDS. We recommending sending a copy of this document to all of the doctors involved with treating SDS patients.
- Organizing SDS Patient Care
- Instructions, templates, and forms to organize a binder for SDS patients’ medical information
- Back to School Resources